Friday, January 25, 2013

Just in case you missed it today....

...on the Borgess Athletic Performance site, check out this amazingly beautiful short video!


If you can't see the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.

Now, I can guess what some of you are thinking!  You're thinking that these images are amazing (did you see the bike riding down the narrow, narrow, elevated path?) and that's okay for other people but ....your not like that.  You're not that coordinated.  You're out of shape.  You're too busy.  You're.....whatever.  That's garbage!  So you haven't moved very much in a while -- so what?!  Everyone has to start somewhere (or not start at all -- those are your ONLY options).

You can take this from a girl who didn't like to run -- and, in fact, never ran, if she could help it.  That is until I tore my ACL,  had to have reconstructive surgery, and my PT MADE me run. 

Now I run.  And I actually like it.  (Even though I am pretty sure my gait is more akin to Forrest Gump than I am comfortable with)

Don't wait to be out of pain or in shape or less busy or more motivated to start moving.  Walk.  Zumba.  Snowshoe.  Stroll.  Amble.  Ride.  Dance.  Do whatever strikes you but don't wait -- because there will NEVER be a better time to start than today.

No comments: